Enrolling your student at Crown Pointe
The School’s enrollment policy prohibits discrimination on the basis of disability, race, creed, color, gender, national origin, religion, and ancestry or the need for special education services. The Charter Contract states students with disabilities requiring more intensive services than can reasonably be provided at the School will be referred to District 50’s Department of Special Services or to their school district of residence for appropriate education consistent with the law.
II. Enrollment Preference
Enrollment will be on a first-come, first-serve basis within each grade. Children will be placed on a first-come, first serve wait list upon the receipt of the Letter of Intent to Enroll. Parents will be contacted yearly to see if they wish to have their children remain on the wait list. A Letter of Intent to Enroll may be submitted at any time after the child is born.
Priority will be given to students on the wait list in the following order:
1. Siblings of presently enrolled children
2. Children of staff and grandchildren of staff members that have been employed by the school for more than 5 years.
3. Residents of Adams School District 50
4. Residents outside of District 50 but still inside of the City of Westminster
5. Core Knowledge transfer students.
6. All other students regardless of residence or school district will have an opportunity to enroll.