Parent-Teacher Conference Sign-Up Now Online
Parent-Teacher Conferences will take place Thursday, February 26th from 4:00-9:00 p.m. and Friday, February 27th from 11:00 a.m-7:00 p.m.
This year, the sign up for parent-teacher conferences will be completed online using the Volunteer Spot program. Conference sign-ups will be on a first come, first served basis, so be sure to complete the online sign up as soon as possible. To reserve your space, follow these steps:
1. Click on the Volunteer Spot link on www.crownpointeacademy.org under the Parents tab or clicking this link: http://vols.pt/1mAVZr
2. Find your student’s teacher and click on View under his/her page.
3. Enter and confirm your email address.
4. Once signed in to the teacher’s sign up page, choose an available time slot (it may take a few minutes to load this page).
5. Enter your name, your phone number, and your child’s name.
6. Click Save.
7. If you have more than one child in elementary school, please follow the same steps to sign up any additional children.
If you do not have internet access and are unable to sign up using Volunteer Spot, please contact your student’s teacher for assistance with conference sign ups.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns at (303) 428-1882 ext. 106 or by email at email@example.com.