Monday Folder 9.17.18
Our Mission: The mission of Crown Pointe Academy is to promote creativity, curiosity, character, and community in a challenging Core Knowledge environment.
We hope that everyone had a great weekend!
Tomorrow, Tuesday, September 18th, is fall picture day! All students must be in uniform. The deadline to order pictures is September 18th. You can order a picture package by returning the payment envelope to the school or by ordering online at www.ordervgco.com. Our school code is 3003240. Contact Leslie in the front office with questions.
Next week is spirit week at Crown Pointe Academy! All students are invited to participate in the following fun theme days:
- Monday, September 24th: Favorite sports team shirt day. Students may wear jerseys or shirts for any athletic team. Jeans are allowed for all students.
- Tuesday, September 25th: Crazy hair/hat day. Students may do their hair in a crazy way or wear a crazy hat to school.
- Wednesday, September 26th: Pajama Day. Students may wear their favorite pajamas to school. Make sure you follow the non-uniform guidelines and that all clothing is school-appropriate.
- Thursday, September 27th: Mis-Match Day. Students may wear mis-matched clothing to school. Make sure you follow the non-uniform guidelines and that all clothing is school-appropriate.
- Friday, September 28th: Super Hero Day. Students may dress like their favorite super hero or character. No masks or face paint please! Jeans are allowed for all students.
To wrap up our spirit week, the CPA-PTA is hosting the Back to School picnic on Friday, September 28th from 5:00-8:00 p.m. PTA will provide hot dogs, hamburgers, and drinks. All families are asked to bring a side dish. Please see the flyer on the CPA website for more information. This is a family event– all students must be accompanied by an adult.
Please remember to record all of your volunteer hours and help us reach our volunteering goal of 14,000 hours for the year. Demonstrating strong parental involvement can help CPA qualify for grants and other funding opportunities, so it’s important that every hour is recorded. You can fill out the paper log and return it to the office, or you can record your hours online by sending an email to volunteer@
Have a great week!